Sunday, January 11, 2015

Kindergarten is gaining a new iPad mini!

I am so excited to say that I have wonderful friends, family, parents and grandparents who support my classroom!  I started a project through donorschoose.org in order to try to gain an iPad for my student's to use.  Currently they use mine every day, and they are always trying to gain more time on it.  I only have the one, and I thought it would be a great learning opportunity if we had more for our classroom.  I was totally overwhelmed at the quick response I received!  Within 4 days the project was funded.  I would love to have one for each student in my classroom.  We use the iPad to reinforce daily skills and build new learning.  I am going to continue to work at gaining this technology for my students.  I am sharing the link to my personal page.  I have submitted the project again and it is pending approval.  Please feel free to share it, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support!  :)
Mrs. Matot's Donors Choose Page

No comments:

Post a Comment